Now we are going to introduce you how to connect your M2 Base Station via AP mode.
1. Make sure your LaView APP is with AP mode on.
2. Plug your M2 Base Station into the power outlet.
The LED indicator of the station will turn solid RED, and last for 1 minute when the device is initializing. Please do not terminate the process, or power off the base station until the LED indicator blinks RED.
3. If the LED indicator of the base station doesn't blink RED, please press and hold the power button for 6 seconds to reset it, and the LED indicator would turn from PURPLE to blinking RED.
4. Ensure the LED indicator is blinking RED, and that means your M2 Base Station is ready to connect.
5. Select a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and input the password.
Please notice that 5 GHz Wi-Fi will cause connection failure, please verify and choose the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network especially when your router supports dual-bandwidth.
6. You may switch Wi-Fi by tapping 'Switch' icon here.
7. Now, you need to connect the phone to the hotspot of your M2 Base Station.
Tap 'Go to Connect', and the LaView APP will lead you to the phone Wi-Fi setting.
8. Choose the network named 'Smart Life' followed by 4 digits, that synced with the last 4 digits of the MAC address of M2 Base Station.
9. You can find the MAC address from the device information printed at the bottom of your base station.
10. Make sure your phone is successfully connected to M2 Base Station's hotspot.
11. Get back to LaView APP, the connection process will begin.
It may take a few minutes to finish the connection, also you need to keep your router, mobile phone, and the M2 Base Station as close as possible during the process.
12. The LED indicator in the front would turn solid blue when the base station is successfully connected to the network.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.