Please visit LaView shop on Amazon or in LaView App for purchasing additional N20 cameras or DB7 doorbell cameras.
If you have multiple DB7 or N20 camera systems, we provide a quick access for your doorbell camera to switch between base stations.
Now we are going to show you how to switch the doorbell from base station A to base station B.
1. Please hold down the rubber button for about 3 seconds, you will hear a beeping along with LED indicator turning sold blue to slow blinking RED.
2. Now, the camera will enter and stay in pairing mode for 3 minutes. Then, please enter the device list of Base Station B, tap ‘Add Camera’
3. Connect your camera as we instructed previously.
4. The camera is now connected to Base Station B and disconnected from Base Station A.
5. Camera will exit pairing mode being left 30 seconds without operations or paring failure.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.