Now let's check the base station and N20 camera in LaView APP.
M1 Base Station Setting Menu
You're able to see all cameras connected to the M1 Base Station on the device list.
Tap the ellipsis icon in the top right corner to browse base station setting info.
If you have installed an SD card for footage, you are able to see space status here.
We recommend you to format the SD card prior to use.
4 Quick Accesses on the Function Bar
We could see a preview display for each of the cameras on the device list with 4 quick accesses on the function bar.
1. Click 'Message' to browse alarm notifications triggered by motion detection and AI human detection.
A screenshot of the event is provided and the 'View' icon will lead you to the coordinated time with footage of the event.
2. You can also click the 'Playback' icon to check intact footage from the SD card.
3. The Cloud Storage preserves the footage in the cloud available to be retrieved under the worst scenery like vandal or burglary.
You can subscribe to our US-based cloud storage service for your data safety of footage.
Select a cloud video to acquire detailed info about the event. You can also delete and download the cloud video or take a screenshot and record the video itself and save them in album of the APP.
4. Tap 'Setting' icon to enter the setting of the camera.
N20 Camera Setting Menu
1. In 'Basic Function Settings', the camera works with WDR tech providing great image under high light ratio scene, such as direct sunlight projection.
2. When Tamper Alarm is enabled, the camera will trigger a siren and an anti-break alarm when it's removed to notify you about any suspicious activities.
3. N20 camera also supports Two-Way Talk, which allows you to talk through the camera, like instant communication.
4. You can also adjust the Recording Time and Max Recording Time here.
A recording time decides the duration of the recording after the alarm is triggered.
Duration of movements decides your recording time and it is limited by your setting for max recording time.
5. For instance, we've set the Recording Time 10 seconds and Max Recording Time 1 minute.
The camera would shoot some recordings no more than a minute if anyone comes at the front door by the camera and lingers.
6. N20 camera provides high clarity of image with IR light fit for nighttime, you can also change the IR Night Vision mode by the APP.
7. We also recommend you enable the Human Boby Filtering function in 'Detection Alarm Setting' to reduce false notifications. It allows the camera to recognize human body shape.
8. You can also adjust the Motion Detection Duration here, which controls the camera to start recording when the continuous movement with a certain period.
And it helps to avoid false notifications from pedestrians.
9. Below is the Alarm Interval function, you can set a cooling time between each single recording.
10. Tap 'PIR' to adjust PIR sensitivity to 'Low' 'Medium' and 'High' level to achieve better battery life performance.
11. Then we have 'Power Management Setting', feel free to set a low battery alarm threshold and you will receive notification for charging your camera before it gets completely drained.
Let's see what's new in the live view.
1. At the bottom left is the Resolution setting, Standard definition and full HD mode are provided.
2. There are five functions for the function bar under the live view screen.
Sound switch, Screenshot, Microphone, Recording and Full-Screen switch.
3. Sound switch allows you to turn on/off the sound of the footage and preview.
4. Push the Screenshot button to save the live view to the app album.
5. Tap the Microphone button to talk through the camera if the camera is on two-way communication mode.
6. By pressing the Recording button you may record videos synchronized with your preview screen. Recorded video clips will be saved to the LaView APP album.
7. Press the last icon at the bottom right for a full screen viewing.
8. All cloud videos will be displayed below the preview and will be automatically updated every day, feel free to check what's new about your camera.
Our N20 camera works with smart voice assistances, such as Amazon Echo Show and Google Home.
Apply Echo Show to view live stream by simply saying 'Alexa, show me my backyard camera.'
You can find common issues with solutions in LaView APP. And if the problem is not resolved, please feel free to send us the feedback and we will reach you once we receive it.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.