1. Before setting up the camera, check if all components are included.
2. Use a pencil to position the mounting holes. Make sure the correct side faces up.
3. Drill the screws along with the mounting bracket.
4. Attach the camera onto the mounting bracket.
5. Reposition the camera if it’s not in the right angle.
6. Use the Hex Key to lock the camera.
7. To uninstall the camera, push up the camera to remove the base from the mounting bracket.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.